Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help - My Yuneek 500 4k not connecting to remote

Reaction score
Hi - anyone help - had no problems then all of a sudden my remote won't connect to the drone - my remote shows no battery and no connection - my phone app still connects to the camera - I put a new battery in and the usb kind of got in the way so I was jiggling it around but I didn't think I did any damage - any ideas - thank you all! - never mind - thanks everyone for looking but I reset it and reconnected it and it worked - i had to reset everything to factory before reconnecting it - I'm leaving this here just in case someone else has the problem

Last edited:
I have been seeing this since I bought the Q500. Does the status panel on the ST10+ show mag fail and GPS disabled? Thet is what I have. I have seen that if you calibrate the compass it will start working, but I have not gotten to a large field to go through the compass calibration procedure. It will not start in my development, the houses are too close.

I found if I took the drone to a very open area, like a park, it connects every time. I had been having problems in my development. My guess is there is too much RF interference in a group of houses that is confusing the receiver. I have flown 4 times in a local high school lot over the fields and a local park and the Q500 connects to the ST10+ every time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace