Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

help name my drone jumper

Is there any type of a remote drop release of some kind for the H out there? I would be able to knock out two birds with one stone so to speak....Im thinking inflatable for search and rescue water victims as well as GI Joe drops to impress my kids and get them interested more in my droning activities. As for a good name for your paratrooper...Ide go with Joe Dirt Dart.

Reactions: Murray Martz
Is there any type of a remote drop release of some kind for the H out there? I would be able to knock out two birds with one stone so to speak....Im thinking inflatable for search and rescue water victims as well as GI Joe drops to impress my kids and get them interested more in my droning activities. As for a good name for your paratrooper...Ide go with Joe Dirt Dart.
There is this fellow at Amazon. Tough to find a place to attach it though on the H. There are also ones that are a lot more money. In the end it has to do with the weight the Yuneec product can carry, and what the drop system can carry.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07521DGVD/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A17FAJD38FG3OS

Sargent Splat!

well i got the remote release in the mail and this weekend "splat" will take his 1st jump. ill post video
Can't wait to see your drop test on splat. I'm looking to do something similar on H but wanna see what others like you are using or fabricating. Good luck and please keep updating us!!! Where can we check out the system you ordered?

Can't wait to see your drop test on splat. I'm looking to do something similar on H but wanna see what others like you are using or fabricating. Good luck and please keep updating us!!! Where can we check out the system you ordered?
Scroll back up the screen. You asked it there once, then said thanks to the answer. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech