Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help needed Please

Reaction score
I was wanting to view the info on the SD card inside the ST10+
I have removed the card but when put into my laptop it says i need to format it first.
My first concern is if i do this will i lose the information on it or should i have done this before?

I have removed the card but when put into my laptop it says i need to format it first.
My first concern is if i do this will i lose the information on it or should i have done this before?
If you format it, yes, everything will be gone. Normally you would want to format the card before use.

If the card was installed when you bought the ST10, it should have been formatted already. It's usually a 4GB or 8GB card.
Can you read other cards with the laptop?

If the card was installed when you bought the ST10, it should have been formatted already. It's usually a 4GB or 8GB card.
Yes it is the 4GB card that came pre installed with the ST10, I thought it would have been already formatted aswell, my pc reads the 16GB card from theCG03 no problems there.
I will just consider myself lucky i have caught it before I really need it, I've only flown a couple of times so far due to the lovely UK weather.
Thanks for your help guys

It might have the instruction manual on the s/d card mine did when I got it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33