Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help Q500k

Reaction score
Hello I am having problems with my Typhoon Q500K constant white light on which means calibration failed and I cannot start a new calibration the control will not allow me to start a new cal, just to confirm its the icon top right on the screen pls HELP.

Trust me when I say I want to help. But I can't work with the information provided above. Please clarify, including at least these items:
Q500 has lots of calibrations. Which one were you trying to perform.
Q500 has lots of lights. Which one is "constant white"?
Q500 has lots of screens. Which one are you looking at when you see the icon you mentioned.
Q500 has lots of Icons. Which one are you talking about?

We will need some help to understand your issue. We are not there. You must understand we can't see what you are doing and we can't see what you are seeing. Please add anything you can that may help us to understand your issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
I have attached some photos so you can see what’s happening. I have tried to start the drone up and I have the constant red lights on camera is flashing green. Looking at the card for lights it says calibration failed. So I go to the control and it will not allow me to hit the calibration

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
The bird is not bound to the controller. No connection to start calibration.
Create a new model and do bind-procedure. If this will not work, we have to dig deeper.
Question: Is the Receiver plugged in? Can you try to connect the Q500 to the GUI and look if all is OK (sensors, receiver).

br HE

Reactions: WTFDproject
The attached file is a detailed version of the binding verification. If the normal process for binding does not work, try this method. If it does not achieve a bind, it may at least show us where to start looking. And please take special note of @h-elsner's recommendation to create a new model. That needs to be done before you try to bind again.
Binding Verification - ST10+ / Q500

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz