Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help!! Replaced front arm now nothing works!

Reaction score
Hey so I'm new here but I thought I'd ask here first.

I replied the front left arm on my mantis q and now the remote will bind and show the camera on the app but I'm getting these errors.

-please calibrate accelerometer before flight

-gyroscope initialization failed, please researt drone.

-barometer initialization failed please restart

-gps initialization failed please restart.

I'm not sure what Todo! Please help!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200504-173830.png
    Screenshot_20200504-173830.png
    756.3 KB · Views: 17
When I try to calibrate the compass, actually after procedure is started, I not able to pass the first stap and have to pull out battery if I wnat to turn it off

Hi, not sure if I can offer a solution, if this was my drone I would carefully disassemble everything again and check all circuit connection points making sure proper connections are securely made. I might even let things sit disconnected for awhile to drain any residual currents in the circuits. Even though drones have made to the hobby level, flight is still a delicate and tedious thing to manage, unfortunately our drones sensors and control boards are made by the cheapest means possible in order to be affordable and practical. Unfortunately this doesn't equate to robust components and one or more may have been damaged simply by a static discharge from you during the repair. Hopefully that's not the case and you find a loose connection and a quick fix gets you back in the air.

Reactions: Vasir
Is there option to Factory Reset? There is button near the memory card input, but I didn't find procedure for reset.

Reactions: Louis924
Just occurred to me they could have manufactured the part incorrectly or sent the wrong part. Having a motor incorrectly wired would cause issues I would think. Not sure on a reset procedure myself. I haven't had the need. My mantist q has been flown hard and still performs almost like new. Only thing is I'm starting to get reduced battery life.

Reactions: Louis924

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval