Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help with CGO3+

Reaction score
I am a fairly new Typhoon H Pro pilot. I got disoriented the other day and flew into a tree. When I finally got the drone down, the camera was still in the tree. Needless to say the wires pulled out of the slip ring.

I ordered and installed a new slip ring. I reinstalled the camera on drone. When powered up, the camera now settles pointing about 20 degrees to the right.

The camera binds and there is video on the ST16+. I have tried to move the camera but it is unresponsive. I have tried calibrating the gimbal. Nothing happens.

I have searched high and low for a solution to no avail.

Any ideas?

When you say calibrating what did you do?
Did you do the secret calibration? This is where you re-calibrate all the controls on the ST16

I did the secret calibration successfully.

I tried to do the gimbal calibration. When I touched ‘OK’ nothing happened.

If I moved the camera while the drone was on, the camera would move back to its original position.

about 20 degrees to the right.
Others have had the same problem and there was a recent post about the same issue. When reassembling the camera it's possible to get the parts misaligned. You may be able to straighten it out, but it really sounds like the camera has a bad control board. I'm guessing you will need to send it to a repair center to get it fixed and calibrated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop