Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help with Yuneec Breeze

Reaction score
I need some help with my Yuneec Breeze 4K. Whenever I power on the drone I hear 6 short beeps and the button flashes red. Also when looking at the front of the drone, the right arm has a red light. After a while the drone starts flashing green and blue which seems normal. The beeping and the red light seems like there is a problem with the drone, but I am unable to find out any information about the Issue. All of the videos that I have seen of this drone have not had the beeping like I have experienced. Some information about this potential problem is appreciated.

Check this thread How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum for a good starting point.

From your description it sounds as if something is failing during initialization. When you see the arm’s Status LED flashing green you should be able to see the SSID show up in the WiFi list for your phone and be able to connect. If so, be sure to report the state of the Status Icons in Breeze Cam.

Does the Power LED stay red or does it change to a flashing blue?

Have you had a crash or hard landing?

Are you still in the warranty period?

I have just tried turning it on again with a fully charged battery. The problem seems to have went away, but one thing I noticed is that when the power button is pressed it lights up blue for a second, and the drone doesn’t turn on. I have to hold the button to turn it on, which seems normal, but the lighting up when short pressed seems weird.

When I flew the drone earlier today I noticed that it took unusually long to find satellites. I had it on for around 5 minutes with not a single satellite. After a couple restarts of the drone it found 15 almost immidialaty and appeared to fly fine. Another thing I noticed is that calibrating the drone takes a long time. I will spin it lols the phone says but after 15 or so revolutions of spinning it, it never tells me to go to the next direction to spin the drone.

I’m not sure if all or any of these issues are connected, but the drone has never been crashed. I am also certain that there is no warranty left since I bought it a couple of years ago.

Always hold the power button in on power up until you hear the rising tones. That is normal operation.

I know of at least one other person that had the no GPS anomaly, and he would just power off then power on again and it would work.

For compass calibration make sure your phone is in airplane mode, enable wifi and connect , starr Breeze Cam, then attempt the compas calibration.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop