Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

help.

No, the CGO app is required to be able to connect to the camera WiFi, both for video and control signals. You will need a device that is both 2.4 and 5.8 GHz capable to carry both signals.

Compatibility varies... sometimes the phone is not compatible... sometimes the version of the app, and you then need to find an older app version's apk file to install. Continue to read threads in this SteadyGrip sub-forum, for more info and peoples individual experiences.

I use an iPod Touch on my Steady Grip instead of my phone. I don't like running down my phone battery.

can you somehow (even if it is inconvenient) use the st10+ controller to connect to it?

I can't say. I don't have a ST10 controller. Try binding your controller to the camera while attached to the Steadygrip and see what happens. Worst case, it does not work.

Do you have to connect a device to the steadygrip? i dont have a smartphone, so i cant exactly use one. is it mandatory to be able to use it, or will you just be at a disadvantage because of it? will it still record?

You can use the st10 to start and control the up down like if on q500, mode button will allow up/down so use the st10 to fpv the angle and then just start/stop video or if doing stills, put st10 around your neck and take stills as if flying a q500, a PIA but it works, have done it myself, i have no android/ios device yet, wish the android tablet in st10 would disconnect and come out, saves $$. as i have absolutely no use for 7" tablet otherwise, already have one, but is a win 10 10" 2-in-1, much more usable imo, runs normal apps that run on desktop or laptop, even simple games.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval