Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help

Reaction score
What do you do when your CGO3+ is intermitting. Sometimes it works when I power it up sometimes it don’t

Please give us a bit more information.
Does it power up every time?
Is the problem with the video feed?

Typically sometimes when it powers up it will do 360 up-and-down but sometimes which is the majority of the time when it powers up on the controller it says failed to initialize camera then it just stays forward but I can still see video take pictures take video in flight

It could be just a glitch in the communication between the H and the Controller. The first thing I do in that situation is to create a new model and then bind to that model. That may fix the issue. If not, let us know.

First thing I would try is removing the camera and cleaning the contacts. I prefer starting with the the easy stuff instead of the difficult stuff.

I just completed a factory reset and back up of my ST 16+ rebooted powered my typhoon and camera worked first flight landed powered off drone and remote powered back on remote then drone camera powered failed to initialize on controller 360 would not work open down pan would not work. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]. I need any input I can to fix this please!!!

I just completed a factory reset and back up of my ST 16+ rebooted powered my typhoon and camera worked first flight landed powered off drone and remote powered back on remote then drone camera powered failed to initialize on controller 360 would not work open down pan would not work. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]. I need any input I can to fix this please!!!

Hi Paul,

I have a CGO3+ exhibiting very similar behavior. Sometime everything works fine, sometimes only video but no control.

What I do know about mine is it worked fine until the H it was attached to experienced a flip over upon landing. The camera shook rather violently (relative term) until I could get there to power off the craft. I believe the condition has a nickname, something like “shake of death”.

Ever since... intermittent behavior. When it works, it’s great. What I haven’t bothered to do was send it in for repair. I have another H480 and always figured I would wait and learn how to repair the camera rather than send it in. Still learning. [emoji41]

Hopefully others can give advice that will let you repair it. Otherwise, you may want to call Yuneec and see what they say. Should not be too much (expense) to repair.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

Jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots