Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

hero3 black w/ tyhpoon g's s10+ controller - no live video feed

Reaction score
I have a tyhpoon g and a hero3 black edition hooked up.
my s10+ controller cannot connect to get the live video feed during flight.
my wifi is turned off on my gopro, firmware is v.3.0 on the hero3 black, and all cables are plugged in properly.

can anybody help me troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: hiflyer1
Same problem. I had video working but got memory message so did a factory boot and lost all. I found you have to turn off the wifi to get the video to work. I have nothing working now. the red light in the under bottom flashes. when first turned on, it shows green but a short time and then red flashing and no GPS or Ready screen light on the upper left of the screen. I'm not sure if you need software up date or not. Good Luck and looking for help myself.
Safe flying when working. Very stable machine. GL/Ltr

Same problem. I had video working but got memory message so did a factory boot and lost all. I found you have to turn off the wifi to get the video to work. I have nothing working now. the red light in the under bottom flashes. when first turned on, it shows green but a short time and then red flashing and no GPS or Ready screen light on the upper left of the screen. I'm not sure if you need software up date or not. Good Luck and looking for help myself.
Safe flying when working. Very stable machine. GL/Ltr
First question.......are you setting up outside?

my wifi is turned off on my gopro, firmware is v.3.0 on the hero3 black, and all cables are plugged in properly.

Thanks in advance!
Same problem with the silver faced go pro3+. keep you posted if I find out but have other issues too. Flashing red light and GPS won't stayed locked on. Perhaps something loose inside? have to take apart to see.
Gud Luck
edk

Thanks in advance!

Hello. U may have it fixed by now, since your post was in Feb? I had a bad main board and one on the way to correct the flashing red lite in the back. I found too. I had to do a memory delete and call the place in CA for that and didn't take long and very simple to do. Next. when I got my Yuneec gTyphoon. I had to install the new YUMK58l01 in order for the GoPro3+ to work. I had to go to settings and choose the camera and set it to GoPo. Then I had to go to the bind and click on the camera on the right hand side and it would say if bond! If not. I would suggest you start over with a new model and delete the other one or others U aren't using out and start over. Turn the model off and pull the battery and plug it back in as soon as you have the transmitter on and wait abt a min or 30 sec. Try the camera from the selection you have and then you may have to create another model as I first did. I know it sounds confusion but works. Make sure you have both the craft and camera bind. This info helps those with Go Pro's.
Gud Luck, hope you get all working
hiflyer1/EdK/N0EK
ham op as well.

Same problem with the silver faced go pro3+. keep you posted if I find out but have other issues too. Flashing red light and GPS won't stayed locked on. Perhaps something loose inside? have to take apart to see.
Gud Luck
edk
you know with the gopo's the photo buttons do not work. U have to start your camera before you turn on you Drone. Just seems to work better and if all set up properly, you should see live video. then, when ready to fly, hit the top button on the camera so it starts recording and have the camera set on video with wifi off.
hope this helps
hiflyer1/EdK/N0EK
ham op

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmoarts