Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi cees here just bought yuneec breeze

@cees ,
First thing, Welcome to the Forum.
But you really need to start a thread in the "Breeze Discussion" sub forum. Not many folks will see it here.
When you start the new thread, be sure to mention if your Breeze is under warranty.
There are a couple folks on the Forum that know a lot about the Breeze, and may be able to help. I only know some basic things, so I would rather wait until more informed folks get involved.
Again, Welcome to the Forum.

I think this link will take you directly to the "Breeze Discussion" sub forum.
"Breeze Discussion"

Reactions: ChuckBridges
Is that only with the Breeze Controller or with the phone controls also?

If it won’t move using the phone in Pilot, Selfie, Journey, etc. you need to contact Yuneec CS or exchange at the place of purchase.

If it moves with the phone but not the controller you need to do the firmware update on the controller. Follow the 07/07/2018 edit in this post Breeze G3 Controller Update - Updated 07/17/2018.

Reactions: Mokuluanui
Is that only with the Breeze Controller or with the phone controls also?

If it won’t move using the phone in Pilot, Selfie, Journey, etc. you need to contact Yuneec CS or exchange at the place of purchase.

If it moves with the phone but not the controller you need to do the firmware update on the controller. Follow the 07/07/2018 edit in this post Breeze G3 Controller Update - Updated 07/17/2018.
Hi, thanks but it is with the phone and also with the controller

Hi, thanks but it is with the phone and also with the controller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval