Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi everyone,

Reaction score
How do you get the datapilot for the h plus,
Yuneec sent me back a new controleur with the wrong datapilot, its for the h520,
Can't find way to download the app for the h plus, please help if you can.Thanks.

You will need to do a factory reset and then install the apk file.
Download the apk file from this link. Yuneec-App-Release.apk
Copy it to a blank sd card and install it in the ST16s.
Do a factory reset of the ST16.
When it boots back up go to settings and change the security settings to allow an install from the sd card.
Then select the file to install it.

You will need to do a factory reset and then install the apk file.
Download the apk file from this link. Yuneec-App-Release.apk
Copy it to a blank sd card and install it in the ST16s.
Do a factory reset of the ST16.
When it boots back up go to settings and change the security settings to allow an install from the sd card.
Then select the file to install it.
Thank you ,for answering me so quickly, thanks again.

Hi steve, the link worked great ,so i have the hplus datapilot installed,but my c23 is pointing down,any idea's, thanks Mark.
You should not have DataPilot installed on the ST16s for the H Plus. You should only have FlightMode2 installed. If you do have DataPilot installed then you should uninstall it. That would be step one.
Next step is to download and install the updates for the ST16.
Then you will need to connect the aircraft and the camera to the FlightMode app in the next step.

You should not have DataPilot installed on the ST16s for the H Plus. You should only have FlightMode2 installed. If you do have DataPilot installed then you should uninstall it. That would be step one.
Next step is to download and install the updates for the ST16.
Then you will need to connect the aircraft and the camera to the FlightMode app in the next step.
Hi,steve,i have updated all but this problem still remains, sorry to keep asking for help but i am at a loss,and yuneec don't seem to what to help.how do i get the K2 slider in the correct position. Thanks again. Mark. 20190914_194957.jpeg20190914_194823.jpeg

So if the slider is all the way forward the C23 is level or is it pointing down?
Like in the photo ,its halfway down,and will not go up any ferver,can not pan the camera, i saw a video on YouTube with this problem, but it is in German, best i can figure, it is a bug ,and i must factory reset all and download all updates again. Thanks for any info on this.Mark.

So the camera will go no higher regardless of where the slider is placed....

I'm not sure if resetting the controller will fix this problem. If you do a reset then, yes, you must download and reinstall the FlightMode 2 app and then do the firmware updates.

Normally the fix is an ST16 calibration but that menu is not available to the user. Is this a new or used unit?

So the camera will go no higher regardless of where the slider is placed....

I'm not sure if resetting the controller will fix this problem. If you do a reset then, yes, you must download and reinstall the FlightMode 2 app and then do the firmware updates.

Normally the fix is an ST16 calibration but that menu is not available to the user. Is this a new or used unit?
Hi,Steve,Its fixed,so yes its a new st16s.
So i reset all ,done the updates again, and went in to the flight controller to calibrate the switches this time i got the slider to zero,before it would not let me zero it,so perhaps updating everything helped,not sure ,but it was a bug some where. Thanks so much for your help,perhaps now i can enjoy my drone, only 3 mouths old,and only flown it 3 times,thanks again Mark.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss