Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi Folks !!

Reaction score
Hi my Name is Don Valley I live in Ham lake mn.. my bird Q500 4 k ..also have protacol dronium one , protacol 720p.. I like this site ..

Hi my Name is Don Valley I live in Ham lake mn.. my bird Q500 4 k ..also have protacol dronium one , protacol 720p.. I like this site ..
Hello Don and welcome to the forum.

Don't forget to take advantage of the search feature located above the Grey bar and to the top right of it. Also, add tags to your posts to help people find them with the search feature.

Murray

Hello Don and welcome to the forum.

Don't forget to take advantage of the search feature located above the Grey bar and to the top right of it. Also, add tags to your posts to help people find them with the search feature.

Murray
Thank you Murray!! I appreciate the reply.. have a nice weekend..

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads
Thank you so much for the input.. I've only been flying for about a year ..nice to have a site like this for help ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop