Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi from Birmingham Central England.

Reaction score
Hi Folks
Just purchased an ex display Q500 from an electrical retailer here in the U.K. (Maplins if you want there title) I have been messing about with various drone stuff that is out there and this Q500 was at the right price for what I want it for, I have no real interest in seeing how high I can go or how far away from me it can get !! The main feature for me is the follow me mode as I want the drone to follow myself and other Dog Agility people round the course when training so we can look at training methods etc and of course a different video angle for people to see.Quick question for you folks will the Wizard work with this or I will have to work out how to fix the ST10 to peoples backs :) It is the older Q500 with the CG02 but the quality of the video is good enough for me and it only cost £450 (about $560) and all it had ever done was hang from cord in the shop for people to see and they chucked in the steady grip for free !!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Reactions: brumwolf
I want the drone to follow myself and other Dog Agility people round the course when training

Dog Agility. Not familiar with that but it sounds super cool. I also want to welcome you.

Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

For a list of areas, click on the YuneecPilots emblem.

If you have questions about the forum contact the moderators listed below. Just click on a name and select "Start a Conversation".
@Steve Carr @Rayray @BobW55

That sounds like a great use of a uav. Different angles to watch different mives the dogs make.

I now have 2 Q 500's one I use with the ST 10 and one with the Wizard in follow me mode pinned to the dog handler to get 2 different angles of the action!! So pleased with the quality of the video too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval