Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi from Durham UK

Reaction score
Thanks for accepting me to the forum I have been flying for many years and flown dji and Yuneec and proper aeroplanes.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hello and welcome to the forum !

There's a good few flyers from the UK here, myself included - but I'm down the other end in Hampshire.
What's your main craft these days ?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

Hello and welcome to the forum !

There's a good few flyers from the UK here, myself included - but I'm down the other end in Hampshire.
What's your main craft these days ?
Hi I have the Typhoon H real sense although I have never activated the system, always taught not to rely on automation whilst off the ground. I'm looking at the Mavic 2 pro as It looks impressive.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png
Thank you for the welcome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430