Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi From Ireland

Reaction score
Just want to drop by and say hi to ye all. Am located on the West Coast of Ireland. Cut my teeth flying a Syma X8. Progressed to my first GPS enabled drone on a UPAir One 4k Plus. Currently waiting on delivery of my Typhoon H with Real Sense. Have also ordered an extra battery and a DY3 charger.

Looking forward to learning from you folks and hopefully become a contributer to the group.

Welcome to YuneecPilots.com MartinC! We have a great forum with a lot of knowledgeable pilots both recreational and commercial from all corners of the world. We look forward to your contributions to the community.

Where are you located on the west coast of Ireland? Anywhere near Ardara or Dunaff...I often fly in Ireland at Malin Head and a few other spots. I used to live on Loughros Point just outside of Ardara.
Fáilte agus dea-luck

Reactions: MartinC
Gort, a little bit inland but only about a 30 minute drive from the coast. South county Galway. Right on the edge of The Burren. I marked my location on the map.

Just want to drop by and say hi to ye all. Am located on the West Coast of Ireland. Cut my teeth flying a Syma X8. Progressed to my first GPS enabled drone on a UPAir One 4k Plus. Currently waiting on delivery of my Typhoon H with Real Sense. Have also ordered an extra battery and a DY3 charger.

Looking forward to learning from you folks and hopefully become a contributer to the group.
welcome

Welcome. I live near Belfast and have flown a few times in Ireland. The Burren is one of my favourite places. I've flown near Lough Gealain and a few other places.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval