Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi from Las Vegas

Reaction score
I bought a Typhoon H about a week ago. I'm still figuring out what it is capable of and how to use it, but, slowly learning.

I want to welcome you. Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

For a list of areas, click on the YuneecPilots emblem.

If you have questions about the forum contact the moderators listed below. Just click on a name and select "Start a Conversation".
@Steve Carr @Rayray @BobW55

Steve,

Yes, I've watched a couple videos. I haven't looked at the ones posted on this forum, but, will do that in the next day or so. I'm also finding it best to watch a couple videos, go out and work with the drone and then rewatch the videos. I also miss something (or don't remember the exact details the first time through). I've been flying in a local ball field that has a fence completely around the field. Plenty of room, and less worry about people and animals wandering into the area, particularly dogs. I make that last statement because one of my dogs absolutely hates the noise drones make (and radio controlled cars), and tries to attack them when given the chance.

RayRay,

thanks for the welcome. I'm slowly finding my way around the forums.

Steve,

Yes, I've watched a couple videos. I haven't looked at the ones posted on this forum, but, will do that in the next day or so. I'm also finding it best to watch a couple videos, go out and work with the drone and then rewatch the videos. I also miss something (or don't remember the exact details the first time through). I've been flying in a local ball field that has a fence completely around the field. Plenty of room, and less worry about people and animals wandering into the area, particularly dogs. I make that last statement because one of my dogs absolutely hates the noise drones make (and radio controlled cars), and tries to attack them when given the chance.
RayRay, thanks for the welcome. I'm slowly finding my way around the forums.
Great. You are doing it right. That's the same with me. Have to watch and practice to get it burned in.

I bought a Typhoon H about a week ago. I'm still figuring out what it is capable of and how to use it, but, slowly learning.
Welcome to the forum. You will find that there is a great deal of information from the members here on pretty most every subject. And in time I'm sure your experience will add to the knowledge base here as well. Have fun flying.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements