Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi

Reaction score
Hello everybody. My name is Sandrine, i'm 48 year old, and i'm French. I have a Thyphoon 500Q 4K (a gift from my boyfriend for my birthday) since 1 week and i have a lot of informations to learn and hope you will help me for that ;) But i already love it!!!!!

Reactions: william lewis
Welcome to YuneecPilots.com Sandrine!

This is a great community of Yuneec Pilots and you will be able to learn a lot here. We look forward to your contributions to the community as you progress with your new UAV.

Checkout the sticky threads in the Q500 How To and Discussion forums for good new owner advice. You will find links there for the User Manual and other good information.

It sounds as if you have already been flying with it, so may all your flights be safe and successful.

Welcome aboard.:cool:
Here is the q500 manual if you don't have one?

Attachments

• q500_4k_user_manual-1.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: biltno
Hello everybody. My name is Sandrine, i'm 48 year old, and i'm French. I have a Thyphoon 500Q 4K (a gift from my boyfriend for my birthday) since 1 week and i have a lot of informations to learn and hope you will help me for that ;) But i already love it!!!!!

Again, Welcome. And here is an invitation to add your mark to the Yuneec Pilots Locations map. As more people add their mark, you may find someone in your area, or someone may be able to find you.
"Yuneec Pilots Locations Map - Link and Process"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1