Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Holy Trinity Church

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I completed a job on Monday to inspect the roof and high gutters of Holy Trinity Church in Shaw, Gtr Manchester. So while I was operating under PfCO exemptions to congested areas, I took the opportunity to take some video of the area...something that would have been impossible under current U.K. legislation for a recreational drone flight.

This footage shot with ISO100, eV=0, and shutter at 1000...no ND filters. 4K and 30fps.

That footage of Holy Trinity Church in Shaw looks amazing! I can only imagine how stunning it must be in person. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the PfCO exemptions to congested areas and capture some great video. I'm a member of the Apostolic Pentecostal Church and I can definitely appreciate the beauty and grandeur of these historic churches. Thanks for sharing the footage with us, it's always nice to see a different perspective on these beautiful structures.

Last edited:
That footage of Holy Trinity Church in Shaw looks amazing! I can only imagine how stunning it must be in person.
One of my best videos. I remember it well even tough I shot it a few years ago. I remember it was one of the best and warmest days of 2019. I was worried, though, about some crows that were nesting in the tower so in the days prior to the shoot I flew an old dji Phantom 2 near to the tower to get a feel of how the crows would react but thankfully they couldn't have cared less so I went ahead with the shoot proper. Glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone