Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
if you read my last post I was worried about filing up the 16gb internal flash on my Breeze Drone. I bought myself a HooToo from Amazon and added a 128GB flash drive to is, then when the videos are on my phone and filling it up, I can just wirelessly transfer them to my USB stick which is in my HooToo, hence freeing space up on my phone and I can then format my drone and having a continuous 16gb of internal flash memory. The HooToo does a lot more than transfer files wirelessly but that's mainly what I will be using it for, I have LOTS OF cameras, all with built in WiFi so this little device will be great for a back up on the fly while I'm on holidays. Great piece of kit. YouTube it to see if its of any use to anyone else.

if you read my last post I was worried about filing up the 16gb internal flash on my Breeze Drone. I bought myself a HooToo from Amazon and added a 128GB flash drive to is, then when the videos are on my phone and filling it up, I can just wirelessly transfer them to my USB stick which is in my HooToo, hence freeing space up on my phone and I can then format my drone and having a continuous 16gb of internal flash memory. The HooToo does a lot more than transfer files wirelessly but that's mainly what I will be using it for, I have LOTS OF cameras, all with built in WiFi so this little device will be great for a back up on the fly while I'm on holidays. Great piece of kit. YouTube it to see if its of any use to anyone else.
Sounds like a good plan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan