Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Horizontal lines and wavy distortion of the image. What could be the reason? Yuneec H520, E90.

Reaction score
Horizontal flight was performed backwards. The sun is behind. What causes these lines and how can this be avoided?
Yuneec H520, E90.

Last edited:
That is called 'Jello' and is usually the result of something going wrong in your camera damping system - perhaps a loose damper, one that has become stretched or deformed or some other condition that compromises separation between the craft and the camera. In short your camera is not being decoupled from the movement of the motors and blades effectively.

Reactions: abant
That is called 'Jello' and is usually the result of something going wrong in your camera damping system - perhaps a loose damper, one that has become stretched or deformed or some other condition that compromises separation between the craft and the camera. In short your camera is not being decoupled from the movement of the motors and blades effectively.
Thank you!
If that's true it's very strange, because it is a brand new copter, which made only two test flights in ideal conditions. I just got it out of repair after this situation: After the software update ST16 does not receive telemetry from the drone.

I don't know how to check the dampers. They are brand new and look accordingly. Is there any method?

I have my H520 and E90 sent back to yuneec for the moment with the same issue. It's a known issue and has to do with a vibration that comes in the camera (as stated above). According to my dealer it has also solething to do with firmware (I don't see the link but I trust my dealer).

Hi Abant. I added to the other thread re the firmware update issue. Might be of some use re that issue. Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval