Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How do I operate legally inside an Air Traffic Zone and how do I tell the drone it is safe ??

Are you getting a warning that you are in a NFZ?

If that is the case, you have to request a waiver from Yuneec to obtain a non-NFZ firmware that is tied to the flight control of your aircraft. To obtain the waiver you must present Yuneec with documentation that you are qualified by your government to operate within an NFZ.

Call Yuneec customer service and explain your situation to them, including reference to being an amateur or authorized professional operator. Do not e-mail them. Follow their advice precisely afterwards.

Has someone managed to remove a no fly zone from H +, through the official yuneec service ??
From the official website in Poland, I received a reply that they are waiting for software to remove the no-fly zone. And today it is not possible to remove the blockade. How is it in other countries with H +?

Has someone managed to remove a no fly zone from H +, through the official yuneec service ??
From the official website in Poland, I received a reply that they are waiting for software to remove the no-fly zone. And today it is not possible to remove the blockade. How is it in other countries with H +?

At present there is no bypass for the H+. One can only hope that Yuneec will go with past practice and provide a means to those with proper credentials to remove the NFZ restrictions.

The post above was for a regular Typhoon H that was mistakenly posted in the H+ area some time ago.

How long did you wait for the possibility of unlocking H after its premiere? Was there an option on the day of the premiere or did you have to wait for the update? Probably the same will be with H + ...

Strangely enough, you can unlock the height restriction here is the US of 400 feet and fly up to 1640 right inside the flight app. For the record I left mine locked at 400.

Same here, got a reply from Yuneec Europe that they won't be able to remove the NFZ. But to be honest, I just think that they have no clue on how to remove it just yet.

I occasionally see posts about NFZ's. I have both a Breeze and a Typhoon H and have never run into one or run into documentation about one. Is it something on non-US models or new models? Is it limited to Class B, C, or D airspace or something? I wouldn't want to be surprised by some restriction.

I have info that Yuneec Europe should be able to remove NFZ within the next two weeks.
Awesome news.
Just wrote UK last night hoping Dan might know something, this could also mean that a update is on the way with hopefully missing features [emoji2]

I occasionally see posts about NFZ's. I have both a Breeze and a Typhoon H and have never run into one or run into documentation about one. Is it something on non-US models or new models? Is it limited to Class B, C, or D airspace or something? I wouldn't want to be surprised by some restriction.

Unlike DJI, Yuneec does not automatically assign an NFZ to every airport, police station, hospital, prison, or power station in the world as a great many locations are not flight restricted in the real world. Nor does Yuneec feel they should control world airspace or user actions. Yuneec defined the areas they believe required an NFZ and installed only those coordinates in their software. Yuneec understands it is the pilot’s responsibility to establish where it is safe and legal to fly, not the manufacturer’s.

That you have not encountered one simply means you have not flown near any of those on their listings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barton
Ahh, I might have the non-NFZ software because I found the Yuneec map and I fly in one of their shown zones all the time. I live within 4 miles of a non-towered airport. Is there some designator in the software? Like I said, I don't want to be surprised if I actually ever get work (I keep getting undercut on price).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis