Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How far out there are you..?!!! using Controller and phone app only

Reaction score
Was just wondering how far anybody has recorded their flights as far as distance and height outside the limitations given if anybody has done so I side that I can understand that anything outside of so-called regulations I’m sure might be construed as probably not recommended topic subject but I thought to ask as I am a new explore drone operator and I just bought the breeze because it was in my affordability

My Other Drone is a Tic-Toc
WLToys v383
9c3e7576cdc869ac2393bdfbed43984e.jpg

This is my first post and I signed up yesterday and I work with iOS and I am using the YuneecPilots Drone Forum app

I don't think a wise person is going to express his doltishness of how high and far he flew just to prove a point. This info can get you into trouble, e.g, FAA, media....

The Breeze comes with a software limited Geo Fence. You can't fly over the limit, which I think is 100 meters far and 80 meters high.

When you've got the breeze flying at the geo fence limits of 100m out and 80m high, it's distance from you is roughly 160m away, you're really stretching the limit's of the wifi connection!

You might be able to spoof the breeze cam using a gps app that tricks the phone into thinking it's somewhere else (see pokemon go gps mods) and then take it further but i think you'll lose control of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop