Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How long have you been flying your H?

Three years for me. First year was a curve but I now own five and they all work fine with the proper pre flight attention. I still think the camera gimbal and retractable gear are worth hanging onto.

Over 3 years, several crashes of my own doing and still going strong. Still use my H in strong winds or for high speed follow.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I've been operating my H for 3 1/2 years without a crash, loss of signal, etc. I was just wondering how many others have been.
Hi, I use my H for business purpose only (still pics from video) in Sweden since early 2017. Flewn approx 110hrs - so far without problems. But very close to crashes.... :)
I ALWAYS stay idling on the ground for 13 minutes for GPS almanac update when haven't been in the air for more than three days and GPS calibr. if moved 100km east-west-east. Rent a 520H when necessary for the assignment or as back-up. I'm certified and insured to fly commercial drone up to 7kg = Swedish regulation. Everything just has to work every time!!
www.photo2be.com/aerial.htm

Last edited:
I ordered mine on a pre-order and took delivery at the beginning of June 2016...so I'be been flying a H for 3 years and and about 8 days. Not had a crash with it yet but my first proper flight was a close call...lack of experience. Fairly happy with it with only one gripe about sometimes loosing camera feed when I raise the landing gear. After 3 years experience I'm still learning. BTW, the H isn't the only drone I fly...I also own a Phantom. but my H is far more fun to fly.

Reactions: BEC1 and Steve Carr
Hi, I have used my H for business purpose (still pics from video) in Sweden since early 2017. Flewn approx 110hrs - so far without problems. But very close to crashes.... :)
Rent a 520H when necessary.
www.photo2be.com/aerial.htm
Stills from video is good so long as you are shooting in 4K. 90% of the time that I need stills I drop them from video...saves messing around with camera settings and the images are just fine.

Reactions: Rubik
Stills from video is good so long as you are shooting in 4K. 90% of the time that I need stills I drop them from video...saves messing around with camera settings and the images are just fine.
I always use 4K and messing around with camera on/off is not an option.

i have had my h about a year now i fly for recreation had my first bad crash at about 2 months in and learned that smart mode is not helpful no crashes since

2.5 years.

A few self induced bumps that I could repair easily.

2 fly always where I blame the GPS module after looking at the data. I haven’t had any issues since replacing the module.

When time permits I will be installing the tower mod from Johnny Hennessy.

I've been operating my H for 3 1/2 years without a crash, loss of signal, etc. I was just wondering how many others have been.
Have you changed the props at all in that time just out of interest ? Mine seem good as new after 200 flights even under very close inspection...

I took delivery of my first one on June 9, 2016. The second one on December 1, 2016. I estimate I may have about 100 hours - have not checked the logs. Have had a total of 3 crashes, but continue to fly and enjoy. I also have a DJI for travel and use that one too. Very enjoyable sport and the videos/photos make great gifts and memories. All for fun.

Since late August of 2016. No crashes, no broken props, 5 batteries working just fine with a flighttime of approx 15-18 minutes each.

How long have you been flying your H?

Uhhh... about 24hrs. She just arrived yesterday so flew yesterday & today. Just have the one battery at this point, 2nd battery should arrive Wednesday, so it was probably 15 minutes each. Definitely felt better today. I think I might have messed up the calibration yesterday. Started in the hobby about 7 years ago, but got out of it & now I'm kind of starting over again.

Just over 2 years. Worst thing I've had happen was a tip over when landing.

One close call with a falcon. Lost it behind some trees once.

No crashes or collisions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline