Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How many SD cards do you carry with you?

Reaction score
This question is for the pilots that use their drones for work.

How many SD cards do you carry on you?

Reaction score
This question is for the pilots that use their drones for work.

How many SD cards do you carry on you?
Three, 128Gb, one a as spare and one when my customer wants the recorded card to bring with him/her direct after the flight when they are in a hurry and want to edit the still pics or video themselves. Yes, I get the card back later.. :)

Reactions: h1pst3r88

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I generally have just the one U3 class in the camera. On the odd occasion I will carry a spare if it's a bigger job and there is a risk of filling up the original card.

Reaction score
1 for each flight. After every flight I change the card. I do not want to loose shots from previous flights if something happens to my drone.

Reaction score
I don't do commercial stuff so I only take 2 cards. 1 in the craft (all flights), and another one in the bag in case I ever forget to put the first one back !

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Reaction score
I bring one in the camera and always have a spare one inserted in the ST-16 so I can not forget it.

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
For each aircraft we carry a "wallet" that has 12 Micro SD card slots (6 on the left and 6 on the right) but only carry 6 cards in it. We replace the card with each battery swap and the "consumed" cards go on the empty side keeping them organized for each use.

Here's a sample of what we use:
Pelican 0915 Memory Card Case SDHC SDXC MicroSD

Reaction score
I always have two - one in the bird, and one in the bag. If I get some, what I think is exceptional footage, at next battery change, I change the card also, just in case something happens to the H. (I fly over water a lot.)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobennett