Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How New is the Plus?

Reaction score
Just wondering how new the Typhoon Plus is? When did it come out? Does anyone know if Yuneec is continuing to do development on newer drones?

The Plus was released in Europe last May or June (not sure of an exact date for their release) and it hit the shelves in the US in July 2018. Yes, they are continuing development on new products.

Reactions: DoomMeister
You mean them fancy bathrooms with a water fountain?

Typhoon and mantis are two major platforms yuneec delieves and they would continue working on the further dev based on them.

The H Plus is so new that Yuneec forget to implement features that’s found on their first Typhoon H.

You mean it’s not available to consumer the guinea pigs?
Judging by the hit and miss firmware updates, probably worth sorting that out without over complicating, when that's sorted, who knows, there could of been a change in direction at a top level, who decides what is in or out, clearly they thought to leave out, for the time being? I have no idea.

DJI now recognize that Autel Robotics is a threat. It will not be long until a new consumer HEX will hit the market.

DJI now recognize that Autel Robotics is a threat. It will not be long until a new consumer HEX will hit the market.
The direction it all seems to be heading with such negativity towards drones, we may of had the best times, and some brands will go, Yuneec and others may fall by the wayside, here in UK with yet more regulations being talked about, Dji maybe one of the only to comply with the extreme ideas of some, who want software that basically records your details before fly, to obtain pre-flight authorisation, and send your flight details basically to make sure your flight was legal. Not may brands have this or could without a lot of work.

The direction it all seems to be heading with such negativity towards drones, we may of had the best times, and some brands will go, Yuneec and others may fall by the wayside, here in UK with yet more regulations being talked about, Dji maybe one of the only to comply with the extreme ideas of some, who want software that basically records your details before fly, to obtain pre-flight authorisation, and send your flight details basically to make sure your flight was legal. Not may brands have this or could without a lot of work.

We are a community, and sadly we live in a bubble, so the things that we hear, and share can be a Yes, No, Maybe so. The future does not wait for anyone, we move with it. If we think that the now has a problem, and we think we have the solutions, we are sadly mistaken. The future is bright, and it belongs to the next generation, and they will find a solution, until new problems knocks on their doors. The now is by flying to the regulations of today....

I strongly believe that with the experience that some of us are going through, with the TH Plus, specially me, has left a bad taste. Speaking for myself, I will be retiring the TH Plus this season, because of its shortcomings.

I just purchased an H plus which should be here in a couple more days. Very excited and from everything I have read about it, I believe it was the right decision.

Reactions: RPR
We are a community, and sadly we live in a bubble, so the things that we hear, and share can be a Yes, No, Maybe so. The future does not wait for anyone, we move with it. If we think that the now has a problem, and we think we have the solutions, we are sadly mistaken. The future is bright, and it belongs to the next generation, and they will find a solution, until new problems knocks on their doors. The now is by flying to the regulations of today....
We as humans should embrace the future, it's more to do with what companies do in all fields, regulations are changing all the time, with another sighting at Gatwick last week more I suspect, not a generation time, it's seems to be a quickly changing field, but hopefully it will settle down.

We as humans should embrace the future, it's more to do with what companies do in all fields, regulations are changing all the time, with another sighting at Gatwick last week more I suspect, not a generation time, it's seems to be a quickly changing field, but hopefully it will settle down.

I have been following the incident, and I at times kind of believe that it's a false flag. Because of the startling claim came as investigating officers released two people without charge and insisted they were not back to square one. However, when pressed on whether there may not have been a drone at all an officer admitted that was a possibility. Now police have been forced to defend their investigation amid suspicions the 67 reported drone sightings were all false alarms.

I have been following the incident, and I at times kind of believe that it's a false flag. Because of the startling claim came as investigating officers released two people without charge and insisted they were not back to square one. However, when pressed on whether there may not have been a drone at all an officer admitted that was a possibility. Now police have been forced to defend their investigation amid suspicions the 67 reported drone sightings were all false alarms.
Authorities are corrupt enough to try anything, and it seems to be rubbing off on some members of the public in their hatred of copters.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone