Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to be part of more than one DronePilots community?

Reaction score
I have a YuneecPilots account but can't use it to login to PhantomPilots or AutelPilots. If I create a new account for another forum, it tells me that my username is already taken. I checked both forums and there are other grumps but no GrumpyNinja. Which leads me to believe that all forums run off the same authentication database at least when a new account is created.

I don't want to create two more accounts under different usernames if it can be avoided. I am certainly not the only one with different brands of equipment, so how should I handle this?

Thanks for your help.

Similar here. Have membership in my first one, 3DR Pilots, Yuneec Pilots, Parrot Pilots, and Commercial Pilots. Each required it’s own account.

Reactions: Phaedrus
I have an account in Phantom Pilots with my same user name. Not been on those pages in ages though.

You have to setup separate accounts for each forum, but as long as the User Name has not been used by someone else you should be able to use it. I just signed up on a few to verify that.

You have to setup separate accounts for each forum, but as long as the User Name has not been used by someone else you should be able to use it. I just signed up on a few to verify that.
I saw that Doom.

I’m registered in: Yuneec, Commercial, Mavic and Inspire. Had to create each account and create landing link for each. Sure would be nice to have 1 landing link for all forums watched instead of 4.

Thank for all the help. The reason why I couldn't create a new GrumpyNinja account, was because I had a previous account on AutelXPilots (with a "X"). So when I searched for an existing AutelPilots account in my email inbox, it came up empty and I assumed I had to create a new account.

Everything is cool now. GrumpyMe is now on Yuneec, Autel and PhantomPilots.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone