Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to get out of the Breeze app on an iphone X

Does anyone know how to exit a breeze app running on an iphone x. My phone seems frozen when I am finished with the breeze. Is there some "swipe" you use without having to reboot your phone?

DoomMeister

Staff member
I don’t have the iPhone X, but I would assume the procedure to be the same as other iPhones.

Double tap Home, bring BreezeCam to the front, and swipe up.

I had that problem with the x there is no home button so if you open the app notice toward the bottom of the screen a white line if you put your finger on it, it lights up just swipe up it should close the app.

Just passing by and noticed this. The above procedure simply places the Breeze camera app in the background. To get out completely you proceed as with any other app on iPhone X

DoomMeister

Staff member
From the Apple website:

iPhone X
  1. From the Home screen, swipe up and pause.
  2. Firmly touch and hold the app, then tap
    . You can also swipe up to close the app as soon as you see

DoomMeister

Staff member
Last edited:
That is correct re closing apps completely on iphone x. But that is after the app is placed into the task switcher (swipe from bottom to right edge). Before that, swipe from bottom to center and hold for a moment to place an app in the switcher. However, as best as I can tell, the Breeze app does not respond to that gesture. The above post describes the white line and using that process places Breeze into the switcher and THEN your procedure completely closes the app.

Does anyone used the Iphone X succesfully on the "Follow me" mode with the GPS option (2 arrows) ?
Mine, stays at the same place no matter if I walk away or get closer.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sober118