Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to make the new camera work? How to do this?

Reaction score
I bought a new camera. It is not recognized and the firmware from the flash card is not written. I installed the flash card on the camera. CG03+ what should be done to the camera began to work ???

The binding is not active, as if the camera does not have a firmware that triggers the recognition of the camera. The camera is not recognized and no scanned. new camera bought on Ebay. When turned on, the LEDs on the camera do not glow.

Last edited:
When turned on, the LEDs on the camera do not glow
Does the camera level itself when it's turned on?

Remove the camera and clean the contacts on the H and the camera with a pencil eraser. Check the contacts on the H to see if any are depressed.

following this thread
i just trashed my camera and bought
one off ebay to replace it as well..
keep us informed how you get it to work..

hoping i dont have that issue

whether the camera should operate immediately when combined with H
Is it listed in the bind menu? Tip the H forward 2 times until the status light flashes orange. Then check the bind menu on the ST16. Press refresh to see if the camera is listed.

Reactions: SoiledPickleS
Is it listed in the bind menu? Tip the H forward 2 times until the status light flashes orange. Then check the bind menu on the ST16. Press refresh to see if the camera is listed.
Is the new camera ready for initialization? the impression that the camera is not supplied power, I know that the energy is !!! I tried everything.

Yes, it should power on when the H is turned on. When you look at the top of the gimbal mount are there 6 electrical contacts?

Just got mine today, turned on the H and still no power light on camera.
I find it hard to believe it's the same exact problem...

Im charging batteries now to try to re bind it.
Hope it works.

ANy other suggestions.

The new camera is attached immediately, maybe it was tested before the sale and was set up. I do not know how the camera will be recognized directly from the factory. But I had a problem in the power supply wires. After fixing the power problem, the camera turned on immediately.

The H will recognize any functioning camera but they have to be bound to the system. There is also a need to verify the camera has firmware compatible with the version installed on the St-16 and aircraft. Having 3 cameras and only 2 H's I know you can drop and swap cameras all day long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval