Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to transport your battery?

Reaction score
Cowboys, are you there ......
I promised you a suite, here it is.
There was a time when I managed to catch a H520 lasso ... see ....
Very convenient to get to a place far enough flight without wearing on the back a suitcase of 6.5kgs. In calculating the weight-fatigue gain, it's quite convincing.
There was a time when cowboys wore their guns on their belts.
Why not something else.
It is good to walk the H520 with the lasso and have to put the battery or batteries in the bottom of the pockets that will swing when walking.
So the belt, what is it for .............
(Those who wear suspenders will not be interested in this post).
She can serve for example that.
Very practical, I think.
The advantage, the more your waist increases, more battery you can wear (but the more your weight increases ... Make the ratio ...).
But after a flight, the battery is hot. So I thought of an airy version 2 here.
I think we could do a version 3 that would engage a fan at the insertion to cool the battery faster .... Who sticks?

Ah I forgot, the battery is locked in the tray as in the H520.
Listen to the click to make sure you do not lose the battery. If it falls, you probably lost your pants too ...................
The suitcase is good but sometimes we need mobility.

Oh, I forgot. If you want to lose weight, take Hplus batteries.

H520 = 565.5 gr.
Hplus = 555 gr

Last edited:
Good job ?

I wonder, we'll have to invest in a good belt, won't we? How many are going to end up with pants on their ankles? ?????

Thank you very much friend, not only for what you share, but because you make me laugh, and we lack much to laugh ?

I like this idea better, I can put on my leopard underpants again without being afraid to drop my pants and be embarrassed ???

They may tell you take those off also, thinking they are real hide from a leopard.??‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: arruntus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech