Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to troubelshot cgo3+ that it gets volt

Robert,
Dette er spændinger, jeg lige har målt. Spændingerne er omtrentlige for et fuldt opladet batteri. Er det hvad du har brug for?

These are voltages I just measured. The voltages are approximate for a fully charged battery. Is this what you need?

2.2 MB Views: 3

Attachments

• Measured Voltage.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: Robert from Danmark
Note: Copied from original thread.
Original Author: @brianpk

Can I take the liberty of roughly explaining Robert's problem, as I have spoken to him but can't help and as English is not his first language I can perhaps summarize better.
His H crashed into water. He has installed a new main board and the drone is operational.
However when he tries to bind the camera it's not showing on the controller. He's trying to work out if the camera is dead or just the power to it but he isn't sure how to check this.
He also says that on the ST16 menu, line 3 "radio" is not showing.

He has done the resets using the buttons by the card slot.

Desperate for advice. Thanks

Note: Copied from original thread.
Original Author: @Robert from Danmark

WTFDproject said:
Robert,
Dette er spændinger, jeg lige har målt. Spændingerne er omtrentlige for et fuldt opladet batteri. Er det hvad du har brug for?
These are voltages I just measured. The voltages are approximate for a fully charged battery. Is this what you need?

@Robert from Danmark said:
Yes yes yes ?

Can I take the liberty of roughly explaining Robert's problem, as I have spoken to him but can't help and as English is not his first language I can perhaps summarise better.
@WTFDproject said:
Thanks for the help. Yes, that makes it a lot easier.
First step is to look for ANY color LED on the front of the camera.
If the camera LED is not lit, then yes, check for voltage to the camera.
If no voltage is present, the drawing in my last post will help find where the problem is.
If all of these items are good, we need a picture of the controller screen to help us understand what "st16 menu, line 3 radio" means.

We also need him to start a new thread. When he has created a new thread I will attempt to move these posts to avoid confusing this thread.

Tak for hjælpen. Ja, det gør det meget lettere.
Første trin er at kigge efter ENHVER farve LED foran på kameraet.
Hvis kameraets LED ikke lyser, skal du ja kontrollere for spænding til kameraet.
Hvis der ikke er nogen spænding, hjælper tegningen i mit sidste indlæg med at finde, hvor problemet er.
Hvis alle disse elementer er gode, har vi brug for et billede af controllerskærmen for at hjælpe os med at forstå, hvad "st16 menu, linje 3 radio" betyder.

Vi har også brug for ham til at starte en ny tråd. Når han har oprettet en ny tråd, vil jeg forsøge at flytte disse poster for at undgå at forveksle denne tråd.

Missing text starting with radio from top line1system
line2 apk
Line3 missing, but say radio on All video i have seen.

Attachments

• IMG_20200113_180643.jpg
    IMG_20200113_180643.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
I am working on it an messure zerro volt

Der er to almindelige problemer:
1.) et eller begge stik i flyet er ikke tilsluttet.
2.) Blæst "k" sikring.
Disse tegninger viser "K" -sikringen:

There are two common issues:
1.) One (or both) plugs inside the aircraft are not connected.
2.) Blown "k" fuse.
These drawings show the "K" fuse:
TH Fuse.jpg

K Fuse 2.jpg

Reactions: Steve Carr
Robert has found that the k fuse has Indeed blown. He wants to know if it's practical to shortcut the fuse to check that everything works if it's renewed.
We're struggling to source a replacement at the moment; our main supplier in the UK have them on backorder at present.

Robert has found that the k fuse has Indeed blown. He wants to know if it's practical to shortcut the fuse to check that everything works if it's renewed.
We're struggling to source a replacement at the moment; our main supplier in the UK have them on backorder at present.
Ikke i dette tilfælde. Da bundkortet er nyt, svarer den blæst sikring til noget, der stadig er galt med kameraet. Jeg ville se efter shorts på kameraets ledningsføring. Hvis der ikke findes nogen kortslutninger, kan du prøve at finde en anden måde at tænde kameraet på. Såsom Steadygrip, hvis en er tilgængelig.
Sikringerne er også svære at finde i USA. Mange mennesker har valgt at lodde en sikringsholder af biltypen og bruge almindelig 1,5 amp sikring.

Not in this case. Since the motherboard is new, the blown fuse corresponds to something that is still wrong with the camera. I would look for shorts on the camera wiring. If there are no short circuits, try to find another way to turn the camera on. Such as Steadygrip, if one is available.
The fuses are also hard to find in the United States. Many people have chosen to solder a car type fuse holder and use regular 1.5 amp fuse.

Reactions: brianpk
Ikke i dette tilfælde. Da bundkortet er nyt, svarer den blæst sikring til noget, der stadig er galt med kameraet. Jeg ville se efter shorts på kameraets ledningsføring. Hvis der ikke findes nogen kortslutninger, kan du prøve at finde en anden måde at tænde kameraet på. Såsom Steadygrip, hvis en er tilgængelig.
Sikringerne er også svære at finde i USA. Mange mennesker har valgt at lodde en sikringsholder af biltypen og bruge almindelig 1,5 amp sikring.

Not in this case. Since the motherboard is new, the blown fuse corresponds to something that is still wrong with the camera. I would look for shorts on the camera wiring. If there are no short circuits, try to find another way to turn the camera on. Such as Steadygrip, if one is available.
The fuses are also hard to find in the United States. Many people have chosen to solder a car type fuse holder and use regular 1.5 amp fuse.
The motherboard is actually from my crashed H, in which the camera was damaged, so the fuse may have blown then.

So there are two motherboards? Can you replace the blown fuse from one to make a complete good set and see what happens, maybe even leaving camera off.

Reactions: WTFDproject
Meget muligt. Uden at være der, kan jeg ikke vide nok til at træffe en gyldig dom. Men der er i det mindste en rimelig chance for at omgå sikringen vil fungere. Desværre skal du også overveje, at hvis ting går galt, er der også en chance for, at det kan forårsage alvorlig skade.

Very possible. Without being there, I can't know enough to make a valid judgment. But there is at least a fair chance that bypassing the fuse will work. Unfortunately, you also have to consider that if things go wrong, there is also a chance that it could cause serious damage.

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval