Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to upload direct to Facebook from Breeze App?

Reaction score
Just enjoyed my first test flight of the breeze!

When I select 'share' in the Breeze app, the Facebook icon does not show. There are other icons for things I've not heard of before but no Facebook, twitter or instagram.

How do I update these icons? Do I have to do it from the Facebook app for example? It's a pity as the breeze app info in the App Store has images of these social media icons but doesn't appear to have them preloaded.

I know I can upload from the camera roll but would be great to just do it from the breeze app gallery.

Any tips gratefully received!

Just enjoyed my first test flight of the breeze!

When I select 'share' in the Breeze app, the Facebook icon does not show. There are other icons for things I've not heard of before but no Facebook, twitter or instagram.

How do I update these icons? Do I have to do it from the Facebook app for example? It's a pity as the breeze app info in the App Store has images of these social media icons but doesn't appear to have them preloaded.

I know I can upload from the camera roll but would be great to just do it from the breeze app gallery.

Any tips gratefully received!

It's different depending on app from apple or android. Android does not support the Facebook connection but iPhone does. I have a Samsung tablet with android Breeze app for traveling but use controller with my iPhone more now. The two versions are not the same in editing or uploading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Craig thanks for the reply.

I've downloaded the app onto iPhone and iPad and both are missing the Facebook link/icon. It's a strange one. Will email the uk office and say what they have to say and report back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco