Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HR 302 Passes the House here's what you should be doing Next

Now that the horse has escaped from the barn the AMA, who did not send a rep to the joint meeting with the FAA and Industry last month when they were considering the changes,is trying to recover the animal. Write to your Senator they say. It should not have gone this far! They could have helped. They did not. I am done with the AMA. Coincidentally they just sent me a request for a early renewal of my subscription!! NOT.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
I joined the AMA in the late seventies and was a member until 2007. For the entire time I was a member it became obvious to me that the AMA was a self-aggrandizing organization that only pretended to care about all forms of model aviation. Back in the day, the FAA never wanted to deal with model aviation so; they sluffed us off to the AMA. As models progressed the older leaders of the AMA opined for the days rubber-powered, indoor free-flight tissue-covered lightweight balsa models. Meanwhile model aviation technology has exploded and we came back on to the FAA's radar. Now the AMA has neither the will or the ability to back it's members in the way they assured us they would.

The AMA (clubs) hates me and I hated them back. End of story, but I always get an invite at IRCHA [emoji23]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval