Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Human Readable Flight Data

Reaction score
Guys,
I might be missing something, but I can't seem to find a view/screen on the ST16S that shows me a view of flight information for manual flights flown.
I flew the H520 for the first time today and went to update my flight log, etc and suddenly realised I had no idea how to get an overview or any kind of view of flight info.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Cheers.

@h-elsner the software worked. Thank you. **** of a lot of hassle just to confirm total rotors on time, lift off, etc and summary of info.
As a former helicopter pilot I'm used to tracking things manually when needed, but I thought with all this technology in the ST16S it might have a view of previous flights and basic summary, etc
But either way, the software did the trick. So thank you!

With a year and a half to develop the 520 it’s odd they didn’t bother with developing, and publishing, a telemetry converter during the same period.

Reactions: journeyman
If you find the .ulog files on the H520, you can also upload them on the UAV Toolbox website for free (link in my signature) and view them on a map with various flight data.
@Tuna the software looks great - I'll give it a try. Thank you.

I looked up longitude and latitude, it showed you are in a very isolated location.

Has anyone done this (or know how to do it) on a mac? I believe this software isn't available to mac users.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval