Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I can't seem to find help contacting yuneec.

Reaction score
I tried calling the number they listed on their website last week and it didn't work so I left my number. Still no phone call back. But okay so here's my problem. I've had my yuneec breeze since December and have been flying it perfectly fine since then. But earlier last week I brought it out, nice day out, clear, no wind. All the systems were in check so I clicked take off. The drone just went completely sideways at takeoff without me doing anything, it was moving pretty fast when it almost hit my car and then came to a complete stop when it hit the ground, throwing parts everywhere. I'm still pretty frustrated at what happened, everything was fine with the drone, no damage and it said it was good to fly. It was on a flat surface at take off so I knew it was level. So I'm pretty certain it had to be a malfunction or something.. it was a gift to me and I read that it has a year warranty so if anyone can help me get this process going it'd be much appreciated!

I tried calling the number they listed on their website last week and it didn't work so I left my number. Still no phone call back. But okay so here's my problem. I've had my yuneec breeze since December and have been flying it perfectly fine since then. But earlier last week I brought it out, nice day out, clear, no wind. All the systems were in check so I clicked take off. The drone just went completely sideways at takeoff without me doing anything, it was moving pretty fast when it almost hit my car and then came to a complete stop when it hit the ground, throwing parts everywhere. I'm still pretty frustrated at what happened, everything was fine with the drone, no damage and it said it was good to fly. It was on a flat surface at take off so I knew it was level. So I'm pretty certain it had to be a malfunction or something.. it was a gift to me and I read that it has a year warranty so if anyone can help me get this process going it'd be much appreciated!
The customer service at Yuneec seems to be overwhelmed for the last week or so. They recently had some cutbacks so that may be related. You'll need to keep calling until you can talk to a tech.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece