Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I have finally found an SD Card thats works in E90/C23 without any flaws

Peggy

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
YYYAAAAAAYAYYYYYYYYYYY
At last I have finally found an SD card that works without any formatting issues whatsoever in the E90/C23 so I bought 10 just to make sure I dont run out
In the UK they are £11.99 from Amazon, but overseas I'm sure your Amazon will stock them.

If not I can sell you them at £27 each..........hahaha only joking

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Integral-P...19&sr=8-3&keywords=integral+micro+sd+cards+u3

Forget your Sandisk and your Samsungs, go for these bad boys

IMG_9666.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: ;-) and WheelsUp
Great news! ...For you anyway. These only seem to be available in the UK. Looks like I could order one and have it shipped here, but you joking about selling them for £27 isn't such a bad deal after it's bought, paid for, and delivered to this side of the pond.:(

Looks like I'm sticking with Sandisk for the time being.

Reactions: Peggy
Great news! ...For you anyway. These only seem to be available in the UK. Looks like I could order one and have it shipped here, but you joking about selling them for £27 isn't such a bad deal after it's bought, paid for, and delivered to this side of the pond.:(

Looks like I'm sticking with Sandisk for the time being.
Just checked and they can't skip them to the US.

Excuse me, are there many problems for SD recognized in E90/C23? Which model or format? Seems I never experice

Hi everyone...i'm the new one. I just had my first flight with my H plus. Just great! I ordered the integral sd 64 GB for 19.00 € and one 128GB for 23,00 € at amazon germany. Delivery 21. - 29. december. Till then i will be on training just with the included card. It's too cold here anyway.
Cheers
Enrico

YYYAAAAAAYAYYYYYYYYYYY
At last I have finally found an SD card that works without any formatting issues whatsoever in the E90/C23 so I bought 10 just to make sure I dont run out
In the UK they are £11.99 from Amazon, but overseas I'm sure your Amazon will stock them.

If not I can sell you them at £27 each..........hahaha only joking

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Integral-P...19&sr=8-3&keywords=integral+micro+sd+cards+u3

Forget your Sandisk and your Samsungs, go for these bad boys

View attachment 12971
Peggy - I ordered 3 of these cards. I hope they work.
Thanks for the tip.

Actually those cards that Peggy puts don't meet the specifications that Yuneec indicates for these cameras. They have to be able to write at a minimum of 90MB/s and these do it at 70MB/s.

If they work well, perfect :)

Actually those cards that Peggy puts don't meet the specifications that Yuneec indicates for these cameras. They have to be able to write at a minimum of 90MB/s and these do it at 70MB/s.

Bummer.

I have tried the following micro SD cards and are NOT recognized by my E90 camera:

Samsung 64GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC Evo Select

SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDXC up to 100 MB/s, Class 10, U3, V30, A1 - 64 GB

The factory MicroSD card that came with the E90 works fine.

I hope others will share specifically which cards work in their E90 camera.

Thanks!

They work spot on and no issues at all Arruntus
Well none that I’ve come across anyway.

Depends on the resolution you're recording at. If you record at full resolution (I at 4K and 60 fps don't record much, but something I do if I want to slow down the image later), it probably won't hold.

If you record at 2K they will work fine.

@WheelsUp I have the Sandisk and it works perfectly for me. Try formatting it with the camera.

Look at this thread, we discussed this subject a long time ago. I also had problems with Samsung cards, but not with all models. Let's see if it can help you. It is true that the card reader of these cameras gives many more problems than it should give, despite putting cards that meet the specifications :(

Micro SD problem. What Micro SD buy?

Depends on the resolution you're recording at. If you record at full resolution (I at 4K and 60 fps don't record much, but something I do if I want to slow down the image later), it probably won't hold.

@WheelsUp I have the Sandisk and it works perfectly for me. Try formatting it with the camera.

Look at this thread, we discussed this subject a long time ago. I also had problems with Samsung cards, but not with all models. Let's see if it can help you. It is true that the card reader of these cameras gives many more problems than it should give, despite putting cards that meet the specifications :(

I’m afraid I will have to disagree with you. Like you I almost always film at 4K and 60fps for the same reason as you.
These cards work fine at that resolution regardless of what yuneec spec insists of.

Reactions: arruntus

@arruntus - I am super appreciative of the feedback and yes, many of you have been troubleshooting this issue for some time. Due to your research and eventual success, I followed your lead and purchased the Extreme Pro. Unfortunately, my E90 refuses to recognize it.
As you guys say across the pond, this is 'bloody' aggravating!

Attachments

• 20190104_230412.jpg
    20190104_230412.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20190104_230705.jpg
    20190104_230705.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 17
@arruntus - I am super appreciative of the feedback and yes, many of you have been troubleshooting this issue for some time. Due to your research and eventual success, I followed your lead and purchased the Extreme Pro. Unfortunately, my E90 refuses to recognize it.

Did you follow the procedure Bob explained to me? To try not to be

I'm currently using the SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB U3 XCii without issue, other than getting the card into the camera slot correctly.

Reactions: WheelsUp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval