Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I Need Answers to Some Questions...

Reaction score
... which is the thought process that led me to this forum.

After getting a brand spanking Typhoon 4K I naturally ended up with questions.

When my inexperienced and overzealous control (or lack thereof) led to a spectacular 100ft crash into a tree and subsequent drop, I ended up with more questions.

When my newly repaired 4K immediately flipped and wrecked its blades due to an unexpected ESC reassignment, I had questions again.

I don't need help at the moment, but I just wanted to take a moment to register and thank all of you for your contributions, wisdom, and humor! I hope to be of help to others some day as well and will no doubt find more questions in the meantime. In that case, thanks in advance!

Reactions: Murray Martz
Holy Moly! You've had a terrible start.
Who answered your questions? You said you have questions, but you don't need help?

The Q500s have a good track record now, so it is disturbing to hear your bad luck.

Holy Moly! You've had a terrible start.
Who answered your questions? You said you have questions, but you don't need help?

The Q500s have a good track record now, so it is disturbing to hear your bad luck.

The copter is fine, just my errors that needed correcting. All the answers I needed are already strung about here, I found all of them by searching the forums.

Just thanking all the contributors for this reservoir of knowledge and experience.

Reactions: sorenstone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmoarts