Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I ordered a news ST16s Controller to use Team Mode for my H Plus. They Sent one with 520 apps loaded.

Reaction score
Do I need to send this back or is there a work around? I am only using it to control the camera after all.

Well Crap.

Im certain I specified H Plus and repeated that. Wish I could just download the App. The 520 Interface is definitely more advanced. Might just buy a 520.

Well Crap.

Im certain I specified H Plus and repeated that. Wish I could just download the App. The 520 Interface is definitely more advanced. Might just buy a 520.
:cool:

One would think there is a way to "bare bones" the controller, allowing for a fresh install of the H+ flight control. Yuneec should be able to help out without having to send back the unit. "Should" is the operative word here. Will they? Only a phone call, a chat, or escalating to someone who knows how to do it, we get the answer.

Good luck, and please let us know the outcome.

Jeff

P.S. By the way, an H520 is not the end of the world. Having a backup controller is not a bad thing.

They are the same controller. Just uninstall the DP app it came with and install the H+ app. I used the controller that came with my 520 for the H+ Team mode testing.

@10-8

Does DataPilot need to be uninstalled to install the flight app for the H+, or can both be loaded and one or the other be set to be the default at boot time?

You can make the app you want the default. You should turn off then back on to switch though. Or go in to the Apps setting and force stop the one you won't use to switch without issues between them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio