Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I really need a Steadygrip for the CGO3+, any ideas?

Reaction score
I really want/need the steadygrip handhold thingy but for my CGO3+...I'm sure I've seen mods and stuff, any ideas on which one to get and how to get it to work.. thanks guys, I love taking video from the air, but ground based stuff would be an awesome addition....cheers!

Reaction score
I have had a look though past posts but got confused!

Reaction score
I almost returned mine because I thought the battery wasn't fitting int the base correctly. Frank at Carolina Dronz called me and told me it is a tight fit. After a couple of installs I got the hang of it and it works a treat now.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Gotta give props to DJI on this one. There's Osmo, and there's everything else. Been there. Done that.

Reaction score
The Osmo is great. I looked at that also, but for what I use a hand held stabilizer for I couldn't justify the purchase. I am happy with the Action Cam.

Reaction score
As others have stated, Carolina Dronz has a Steadgrip without the camera.
Just call them up and ask them which one will fit the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
As others have stated, Carolina Dronz has a Steadgrip without the camera.
Just call them up and ask them which one will fit the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just an FYI the GG03+ will not fit in the case mounted to the grip -- had to redesign the foam bottom with a T-shirt LOL

Reactions: John S
Reaction score
Just an FYI the GG03+ will not fit in the case mounted to the grip -- had to redesign the foam bottom with a T-shirt LOL
Yeah, I saw the foam bottom was milled out. Laid the Actioncam with the CGO3+ and gimbal on the foam and traced with a fine Sharpie where I needed to remove additional foam then carefully made the cuts with an X-Acto knife. Turned out pretty nice actually. BTW, I removed the foam bottom from the Actioncam case first.

Reaction score
Yeah I had to cut the foam also.

Reactions: John S
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the foam bottom was milled out. Laid the Actioncam with the CGO3+ and gimbal on the foam and traced with a fine Sharpie where I needed to remove additional foam then carefully made the cuts with an X-Acto knife. Turned out pretty nice actually. BTW, I removed the foam bottom from the Actioncam case first.
I tried the foam cutting thing then realized - Eh, so i took it out and just layed a T shirt in the bottom LOL now room for charger Iphone cable and charger and no pressure on the gimbal _ I'm lazy :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs. B