Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

If you live in Greenwood Village CO take notice

"WHEREAS,
the City Council recognizes legitimate concerns regarding trespass issues and safety of persons and property put at risk by inappropriate use of small unmanned aircraft;" :mad:

Since they are concerned for safety of persons and inappropriate use" motor vehicles, could be added to this!:eek:

After reading the “discussion,” I do not see much teeth in the proposed changes. At least not anything more than I would expect to be applicable if I, personally, was affected by a UAS over my property.

For instance, the “hover” rule. If someone is “hovering” I would be bothered too!

Just sayin’.

P.S. I am in no way saying we, as participants in our hobby/industry do not need to continue to monitor efforts like these to make sure these proposals are not strengthened without proper representation and discussion.

Jeff

——————

(e) It is unlawful for any person to launch, hover within 200 feet above the ground, or land a small unmanned aircraft system on or over private property without the prior consent of the property owner. For purposes of this section “small unmanned aircraft system” means an aircraft weighing less than 55 pounds inclusive of payload and attached systems and components operated without the possibility of direct human intervention from within or on the aircraft, and “hover” means to remain suspended over a place or object.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece