Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

In need of dire advice please

Reaction score
Hi all,

I crashed and totalled my first Q500 4K drone the other day, so went and bought a replacement. A new Q500 4K with a new ST10+ control.

I decided to re-use the old ST10+ (as it was as new). So went through the procedures to 'Bind' the bird and the CGO3 to the ST10+. This is where my problems all began......

The ST10+ binded with the Q500 without a hitch, but the CGO3 not so. When and if the CGO3 decided to bind, the display on the ST10+ would flash on and off. In addition to this, the ST10+ display would jump into the 'Settings' menu.

I have since hooked up the new Q500 to the GUI to install the latest firmware. Done.

I have also tried and tried to update the firmware on the ST10+, but i am sad to say i cannot figure out as to why the controller fails to identify a SD card installed (installed into the battery compartment). After all, its not rocket science, given how many youtube tutorials are out there......

Anyway, before folks advise that i use the New ST10+, i can say i did, and have noticed that there is ALOT of lag with the image.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Pete

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
The ST10 prefers a sd card of 4 or 8GB and never over 16GB. An older slow card works great. It has to be formatted as FAT32.
When you download the updates you need to use Firefox or Chrome.
The easiest way to do the updates is to turn on the ST10 and then connect it to your computer using the USB charging cable. The controller will appear as an additional drive. Copy the file straight to the ST10. Then do the update.

When you connect a new camera to the ST10 you need to put in the password before it will connect properly.

Reactions: steven0024
The ST10 prefers a sd card of 4 or 8GB and never over 16GB. An older slow card works great. It has to be formatted as FAT32.
When you download the updates you need to use Firefox or Chrome.
The easiest way to do the updates is to turn on the ST10 and then connect it to your computer using the USB charging cable. The controller will appear as an additional drive. Copy the file straight to the ST10. Then do the update.

When you connect a new camera to the ST10 you need to put in the password before it will connect properly.

Thanks for the advice.....

Do you know of any Step by Step insttructional vids ?

;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbie56