Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Interdrone Las Vegas

Well...(deep subject)...do they still have nickel slots at the Rio? Do they comp nickel slot players?

Rio? Is that not where Tom Jones performs?

Of course they have nickel slots. Most machines let you pick the denomination at this point. And who is Tom Jones? JK (he's never getting pair of if my underwear). No it's Penn and teller at the Rio. Plus one of the best buffets in a Vegas hotel.

Not long ago? Why does Caesars look brand new? And Dunes-Flamingo Rd. Didn't they blow up the dunes in the early 90's? See didn't even mention the cars.

Bah. Time is an illusion. Albert hisself told me so (not long ago).

Have any members been to past Interdrones? I understand 54 nations were represented last year.
Hopefully someone from Yuneec will show up at the show.

Bah. Time is an illusion. Albert hisself told me so (not long ago).

Have any members been to past Interdrones? I understand 54 nations were represented last year.
Hopefully someone from Yuneec will show up at the show.
Afraid Elvis has left the building, permanently.

Hey Koala,
I know you have been keeping an eye on the 520 since January, right? What drone do you already have?

Typhoon H RS, bought at Costco. I saw the 520 at CES and talked to the engineers there about what it would offer. At that time they expected it to be available in Q2! I'm a photojournalist and had arranged with their PR firm to get an evaluation unit - no word on that from them yet.

Got it. I wish you well.

After it is released maybe we'll find out some behind-the-scenes reasons it took so long.
Photography may not be its main raison d'etre, but we expect it to be good at that.

Wow! That is neat.
Sept 6 through 8, Wed - Fri.
Do you know yet which day your discussion will take place?
I'm still not sure I'll go.

Thursday,
PANEL: Drones in Police, Fire, Emergency Response, Search & Rescue: Cutting-Edge Technology

With so many applications for drones in the emergency response and security sector, it’s easy to get lost in the noise. Hear from companies that are on the forefront of developing technology for these markets, including thermal imaging, live-feed video cameras, heat sensors, tethered drones and more.

Conferences: Drone Enterprise

Anyone know if Yuneec will be represented at the Drone World Expo in San Jose October 3 and 4?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio