Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Introduction

Reaction score
Forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place, I've just signed up to this site, and after 45 minutes approx, searching trying to find out how to write an intro, I've finally found a link to leave a post.
I'm Ricky from Perth in Scotland.
Just want to say a big tartan whisky induced greeting to one and all, I stumbled across this site but am a typhoon H enthusiast or was until my 5 day old typhoon decided to fly off on its own accord and crash.

Forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place, I've just signed up to this site, and after 45 minutes approx, searching trying to find out how to write an intro, I've finally found a link to leave a post.
I'm Ricky from Perth in Scotland.
Just want to say a big tartan whisky induced greeting to one and all, I stumbled across this site but am a typhoon H enthusiast or was until my 5 day old typhoon decided to fly off on its own accord and crash.
Do you have pictures or copies of flight logs? from your ST16. Call Yuneec, without flight logs we cannot help you with your issue !

Hi Ricky from Perth. I am very sorry to hear your Typhoon flew away. Maybe high winds carried it. If you had the GPS turned off the wind can carry it.

With GPS on the Typhoon will fight the wind and try to be stationary if your hands are off the flight controls.

I have flown my Typhoon G in up to 20 MPH winds.
You can hear the winds howling in the videos.

I don't fly my Typhoon G too far.

I did fly it over the Apple Computer Campus 2 construction site
and used only the video on the ST10 to figure out where it was.
That was pretty scary. Then the video went blue and blacked out.

So I pushed the stick UP to gain altitude for a bit and went to HOME mode.

I finally saw the lights and it was overhead and coming back.
Landed it on Angle mode.

Well if you Typhoon flew away, it probably ran out of power and decided to land. On the way down it may have totally run out of battery and hit the ground.

I have dropped my Typhoon G 20 feet to the ground from hitting trees in a car park when I was learning now to fly it.

Don't give up. This is one of the really fun things of life.
Where else can you take wing like a bird and get a view
like this?

Best to you
flashcrash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots