Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

iPad app crashes when entering controller mode

Reaction score
iPad mini 1st Gen Crashes when I choose controller mode and slide proceed. Other modes work. Controller is connected via BT. (Breeze purchased about two weeks ago. iPhone 7 works fine in ALL modes. ??? Would love to have larger screen. Already made adapter to hold mini on controller. :(

The Bluetooth on the iPad is not compatible. Had the same problem with iPhone 5c. 5s and above work fine.

Thanks for the quick reply!! I'll live without it;)

Otherwise, loving the Breeze! And this Forum.

TBreeze,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

TBreeze,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

As confirmed by DoomMeister, the iPad 1 is not compatible due to bluetooth capabilities.

A few of my customers seek out iPad mini 4th gen, I keep used models in-stock for the occasional sale.. as they say, better to have and not need..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trienchieu369