Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IRS Troubles with Breeze

Reaction score
Hi newbee here from the philippines. Just want to ask if anybody here encounter an irs error in yuneec breeze 4k, and its not hovering up it just starting then having an error. :( Help anyone?

Are you flying indoors or outside. Ensure the colored glass filter is clean and not cracked.

How new is your Breeze? If this keeps up return it for an exchange, if too late for that contact Yuneec CS if in warranty.

If it is out of warranty let us know and we can troubleshoot further.

Im flying outside. When i try to lift the breeze 1ft or 12in the irs sensor turns blue. I bought it at ebay it has a sticker 2017. :( the sensor is clean. Ty.

Im flying outside. When i try to lift the breeze 1ft or 12in the irs sensor turns blue. I bought it at ebay it has a sticker 2017. :( the sensor is clean. Ty.

Is the Status icon for the IRS is yellow while on the ground that is normal. That just means it is out of range (too close) to sense properly. When you get between 12 and 18 inches it turns blue because you are in range.

When you are connected to the Breeze tap the Sensor Status icons and a help screen appears that explains what the colors mean for each sensor.

When you are in a Task mode tap the ? and the help screen appears for that mode explaining how to use it.

If you are getting IRS warnings once you are airborne there may be a problem with the IRS module itself.

Reactions: Kingram
Hi, just an update, i tried again this morning. Then it says(see attached image) And when it take off its not going up but draging the drone forward.Screenshot_20181210-120750_Breeze Cam.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think the trouble is the IRS. It is more serious than that. I would suggest doing the Factory Reset on the Breeze to see if it makes a difference and allows the Breeze to get airborne.

Refer to this thread How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum and scroll down to the Factory Reset portion of it. Give it a try, it can’t hurt.

Reactions: Jivian
I suspect you have a couple prop vanes reversed. Check that your props are all marked properly A or B and match the motor arm. If you watch when the drone starts to take off, the side you see press down into the ground has one or two prop vanes reversed. The s/w decides too much weight as a result. Look closely at the props (when they're not moving ;-) and see if they are oriented properly for that wing and direction. They alternate in direction as you move around the breeze.

I suspect you have a couple prop vanes reversed. Check that your props are all marked properly A or B and match the motor arm. If you watch when the drone starts to take off, the side you see press down into the ground has one or two prop vanes reversed. The s/w decides too much weight as a result. Look closely at the props (when they're not moving ;-) and see if they are oriented properly for that wing and direction. They alternate in direction as you move around the breeze.

Good thinking!!!

The arms of the Breeze are marked with an A or B. The props are also marked on the underside with A or B as well as a number. The A and B props have to match the markings of the arms. The numbers do not matter and are there for quality control purposes (or should be) and relate to the cavity number in the injection molding die and do not have to match.

Reactions: Jivian
Good news. Be careful not too tighten the prop screws too much. Make sure the blades can easily swing back and forth with you tap them with a finger. You should be good to go!

Reactions: robbie2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone