Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is it just me, or is calibration awkward?

Yes, so just remove it once you have initiated the compass calibration (you need it on to initiate it, but not after that). Also, don't hang about - you have 30 seconds from the time you hit the button on the controller to remove the camera and complete the calibration, or it will fail with a solid white light at which point you need to start it again.

Reactions: digital_steve
Yes, so just remove it once you have initiated the compass calibration (you need it on to initiate it, but not after that). Also, don't hang about - you have 30 seconds from the time you hit the button on the controller to remove the camera and complete the calibration, or it will fail with a solid white light at which point you need to start it again.

Good idea! Never thought about doing that.

Are you sure, @AeroJ ? Not thinking about the H480, are you?

I believe I have tried the disconnect the camera trick on my H520. What is allegedly a workable workaround for the H Plus is NOT a successful exercise for the H520. The camera has to stay. Well, my E50 has to stay, anyway.

Also, I do not believe the H520 has a time limit. One just has to complete the different rotations.

And about that White Light? What White Light? The H520, at least my version, does not have the H480 style status LED block. Just the motor pod LEDs.

Jeff

Reactions: AeroJ and 10-8
It may seem awkward, but there is no reason to remove the camera. It will flop around some during the process does no harm to the camera or gimbal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss