Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is it worth having the breeze fixed when it is a pilot error crash

Reaction score
HI I am just wondering if it is worth having my Breeze fixed out of warranty because of a pilot error crash? They sent me a RMA but debating whether to return it to see if they can fix it? I only paid $150 for it and found out it might be two of the Motors are burnt out? So the question is if it going to cost more than what I paid I am better of buying a new one? Yuneec could not give an estimate since they have not seen the drone nor did they ask for the log files

Like you, I picked up mine for around $150. I have to believe it's likely you'll pay more for the repair (diagnosis, parts, shipping). I'd say buy another one and keep yours for parts.

Too bad they couldn't flat rate it for you.

Like you, I picked up mine for around $150. I have to believe it's likely you'll pay more for the repair (diagnosis, parts, shipping). I'd say buy another one and keep yours for parts.

Too bad they couldn't flat rate it for you.
I think I might just sell it off for parts if that is even worth it? I suppose the extended warranty will not cover current crash if I purchase that?

The extended warranty won't cover it if you buy it after the crash unless someone OK's it to sell the extended warranty. Depending on the plan, you might have crash forgiveness.

All I have is the standard warranty that came with it? Which is up in April?
The extended warranty won't cover it if you buy it after the crash unless someone OK's it to sell the extended warranty. Depending on the plan, you might have crash forgiveness.

My favorite warranty plan is to watch for bargain sales. Woot has had 3 deals in the last 3 or 4 months for a $99 new Breeze. That's a great deal and your unit will instantly become the spare parts bin for the next 'event'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33