Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is that Camera ?!?!

I am not trying to be a jerk, but have you even glanced at the manual for the Breeze?

There is one camera in the nose of the Breeze that can be tilted from level horizontal to 90 degrees down.

The other optical sensors on the bottom of the Breeze are the IR sensor with the colored glass filter over it and the Flow sensor that detects movement over the ground at close range. They are not cameras.

yunteec-breeze-selfie-drone-1.jpg

Not that sense camera. Right there. Small camera lens. What's use for? Is there camera #2 switch for IOS?

As doomM said this is a sensor for the breeze navigation. It’s called the optical flow sensor it is a camera dedicated for positioning. The Only “video” camera is the one at the front of the breeze.

Reactions: Deltacounty2
IMG_4535.jpg

User Manual Tells you this! Google optical flow sensor/camera drones

Optical Flow Sensors (camera modules that use ground texture and visible features to determine aircraft ground velocity)

Like I mentioned before, people should have IQ tested before they attempt to fly.
Then an exam to follow; One simple question should be, HAVE YOU READ THE MANUAL!!!!o_O
There should be a button on a drone that says "Press Here". :eek: Mission Impossible, for those who remember after listening to the tape?

Last edited:
Reactions: Finn
Like I mentioned before, people should have IQ tested before they attempt to fly.
Then an exam to follow; One simple question should be, HAVE YOU READ THE MANUAL!!!!o_O
There should be a button on a drone that says "Press Here". :eek: Mission Impossible, for those who remember after listening to the tape?

I was trying to stay objective here and be neutral that way they stay part of the community. But trust me some days I tell you...

Reactions: Finn and AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt