Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

is there a repair toolkit for yuneec?

I don't have anything that is specific to Yuneec but I bought this one and its met all my needs.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07568J2Y3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I have the drivers in that kit and I think it was under $10 I was amazed how nice it was especially using them on rc helicopters where crashes are much more frequent, especially in the learning stages. I’m going to order that kit you have.
Another benefit to the forum! Thanks rdonson

Is there equipment to test the diodes? thanks for the info on the repair kit
mike

Sir, i don't know ,i had a repair man say to me he had to replace a diode, so i wondered if there was a tester .
thanks for the response
mike

Thanks Rdonson, thank you for the help.
Is there a school/course to learn how to repair the typhoon and Q500, i would like the knowledge
in case i need it and of course the money savings.
thanks mike

Mike,

There is no “course” that I’m aware of. Most of us have learned through this forum, user created manuals that provide far more information than Yuneec provides and YouTube videos.

When I find a good video on YouTube for the Typhoon H I add it to a playlist I created. That way I don’t have to search for it again.

Regards,
Ron

Ron, Thanks for the info, I had a bad experience with a so called tech, who i paid
but he didn't fix the typhoon h.Thank You again, you've provided some very useful information.
mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430