Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is there a Thermal Reporting Software compatible with the CGOET?

Reaction score
I have the H520 with the CGOET camera. I wanted to know if there is a software I could use for reporting which is compatible with the CGOET .mkv files?

Is there a way to review the temperature data on the thermal videos.

Is this the original CGO-ET or the new Radiometric CGO-ET?

I've used the free versions of Flir and Fluke tools with more success than others. But I don't believe the CGOET is not a radial camera like the new ET10 version since none of the programs I've used display temperature.

Is this the original CGO-ET or the new Radiometric CGO-ET?

There is no new radiometric thermal Andy. If you are referring to the E10T they are not radiometric

I'm told E10T is very similar to Flir Duo Pro

In my village, they call that a fool's cheat.

They're lying? you can say yes, they're telling the truth? half-trapped, they're hiding the truth from you? no doubt about it.

And why do I say this? Let's get started, there is no Flir Duo, does not exist, but there is the Flir Duo Pro R (and this last R is very important because it indicates one of the most important features, Radiometric). The E10T is not radiometric.

We continue, FPS (frames per second) or images per second, the E10T has 9hz (9 images per second), the Flir Duo Pro R has 30 hz (30 images per second), this is a breakthrough. Flir (despite miserably deceiving me personally with the Flir Vue Pro R, due to ridiculous restrictions that exist in the U.S. on the export of this technology and being limited to 9 hz their cameras for export, decided to stop manufacturing in the U.S. and manufacture them in Switzerland and therefore no longer have that restriction, are all at 30 hz). This changes if they are sent to the U.S. and then exported from there, so they would have to leave at 9hz. This is a very important point.

We continue, the Flir Duo Pro R has a very important feature called MSX blending, for greater image detail in daylight conditions, something that the E10T does not have. A very important feature to distinguish objects in the thermal image.

There are more differences like the supported software, the price is also a handicap, although the Flir Duo Pro R does not include the gimbal. We're talking about the E10T being worth $8,800 versus $8,000 for Flir's most expensive model. And if we take into account the main differences, I personally think there is a lot of difference in Flir's favor.

Conclusion, for me, to say that it is "similar" is a hoax without a doubt :confused:

P.S.: To make it clear that I am not defending Flir, would be the opposite of how badly they behaved towards me, with this same type of fraud. But objectively if we compare the characteristics of both cameras, it is more than clear that that of "similar" is far from true except that both are cameras with double objective RGB and thermal. It's like comparing a Ford Focus (which I have) to a Ferrari F40. Both have wheels, headlights and accelerator and brake, are similar? :rolleyes:

Reactions: PatR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanidharavi